Clark & Mayfield Stafford Pro Leather Laptop Tote 15.6"

Clark & Mayfield Stafford Pro Leather Laptop Tote 15.6'This bag arrived as described appearance-wise. It looks good in-person and really fits the purpose I bought it for. I work as a consultant and am visiting clients all the time, lugging my computer back and forth and setting up my "desk" in any free space or conference room I'm given. Because of this, I need to bring a lot of stuff with me (cords, mouse, mouse pad, notebooks, files, pens, snacks, extra clothes, cosmetics... etc) all the time.

I needed a fully functional laptop bag, but wanted something that looked professional yet slightly more feminine than the typical laptop bags I'd been using. This bag is made with businesswomen in mind.. all the little things missing from other bags are included in this one. It stands upright and has supports to keep the bag from toppling over, it has a discreet luggage strap making it ideal for traveling and use as a carry-on (fit perfectly under the seat as well), top zipper secures all your stuff and adds a level of privacy, internal pockets allow for organizing of power cords, computer mice etc, fits files even legal size, padded compartment for laptop... mine is 15" and has plenty of room, front pocket has room for business cards pens, cell phone.. , the stitching and leather quality is awesome and very durable, the list goes on...

Before finding this bag I was annoyed that most "business" bags for women charged top dollar and offered no functionality. It made it appear as though they really didn't take the needs of professional women seriously, rather only offering an additional fashion accessory big enough for a lap top. This bag is different and I would recommend it to anyone who asks.

I had been looking for a leather laptop tote and researched many before deciding on this one. It is very roomy for laptop, papers, Bose, cables and my personal things and has a strap to slip on my roll-aboard handle. It also goes over the shoulder easily. It looks very smart and professional. One thing to be aware of is that it does have great capacity which means that when it is filled, it can be rather heavy! I can highly recommend this product and it was great value Pauline Watts

Buy Clark & Mayfield Stafford Pro Leather Laptop Tote 15.6" Now

This is a beautiful, stylish and functional computer bag. There is room for books, power plugs, etc. Have been very pleased with it.

Read Best Reviews of Clark & Mayfield Stafford Pro Leather Laptop Tote 15.6" Here

This bag is everything I wanted and more! It is roomy and carries all my electronics and paperwork. It is well worth the cost.....and the cost is actually inexpensive. I love it!!

Want Clark & Mayfield Stafford Pro Leather Laptop Tote 15.6" Discount?

I have had numerous laptop cases over the years but never found one that was feminine and functional before this bag. I ordered the bag in black but might order a second in red I like it so much. Very stylish, good quality, with lots of features. I don't bother carrying a handbag when using this bag as there is ample room for not only my laptop, cords, etc. but also all the items I would normally tote around in a handbag. Great for air travel as the bag is designed for quick extraction of a laptop and fits comfortably under a plane seat. The bag stands up too and does not fall over as do similar bags. GREAT tote/laptop bag/briefcase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment