Dakin Girls Lark Pack

DAKINE Lark PackThis is a great backpack, the only complaint I have is that it's a little long if you're on the short side. I'm about 5' 1" and find the backpack a little long for my back but it's fine. Besides that, it's a sturdy and good quality backpack. I used it everyday last year to carry tons of books to and from college and it still looks like new. I highly recommend this brand.

The backpack is great!!! Just want I wanted.

There two main compartments. Front pocket and main pocket. So space is open, but I do wish there were some smaller pockets in the main compartment.

But over all I love it!!

Buy Dakin Girls Lark Pack Now

The best computer backpack I've had, it's held up perfectly for over a year with almost everyday use across town.

Read Best Reviews of Dakin Girls Lark Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment