CalPak Aztec Laptop Backpack

CalPak Aztec Laptop BackpackThis backpack did not last long. I bought this pack for my daughter starting 8th grade, by May of that school year, the pack had ripped in many areas. On the inside as well as above the main zipper outside. The poor kid had to make it last her freshman year of HS. She is a trooper, but I will now take the time to do some more review research, spend the extra money, and get her something that will last her until senior year. She had a lot to carry, especially in HS, and this did not make it. It was also very uncomfortable to carry. The fabric is very thin, but I thought it was 'high tech' enough to withstand the day to day use. I was hoping it would have lasted 3 years...this didn't even make it through the first. Very disappointing, I thought I was getting a great pack for a great price. Sorry CalPak, I was not happy.

I really like how easy the zippers work, very smooth. The bag is for my 3rd grader and large enough to be used for several years.

Buy CalPak Aztec Laptop Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment