Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Displ

Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina DisplayBought this for my Dell XPS13 Ultrabook. Fit the computer well, but the case is taller than the laptop so there was some space left over.

Overall, it is a pretty good sleeve. There is not too much padding, but the shell should protect laptop from scratches, but not hard bumps or drops.

The flap is velcro, and that it keeps the flap closed very well. I personally do not like velcro, so I ended up replacing this with a sleeve that uses magnetic flap.

This is just my first impression haven't used it much yet but I like this sleeve. The material doesn't feel or look cheep at all it's actually quite nice and looks professional. It fits the Macbook Air perfectly and adds enough protection that I wouldn't be afraid to put it in a book bag, briefcase, or luggage. It has a nice felt/felt like interior and the velcro is stitched on not glued like the Thule. The foam padding doesn't add much bulk at all, with the MBA in it the thickest part where the flap folds over is about 1 1/8" and the other side is about 5/8". I would recommend this to anyone who was considering the Thule sleeve as this is much cheaper and seems to be better quality.

Buy Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Displ Now

I was looking for some case for my MBPr 13'. Hopefully, I decided to buy this one and it was a great decision! This case perfectly protects my Mac. Moreover, water proof is a great feature here, I don't have to worry about small moisture on it.

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Displ Here

Fits perfectly with my macbook air, it slides in and out easily. It has enough protection, but does not add too much bulkiness or weight. I love the color. However, the velcro is kinda loud. I would highly recommend this sleeve for macbook air.

Want Case Logic SSMA-313 Welded Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Ultrabooks / MacBook Air / MacBook Pro Retina Displ Discount?

I really like this sleeve for the price.

Pros:

It fits my Retina MBP perfectly and feels like a sturdy barrier between the MBP and the external environment. It is sleek looking, soft on the inside, and it doesn't add too much bulk. Easily fits in backpacks, briefcases, etc...

Cons:

The only real con is that the velcro that seals the sleeve is very strong and therefore very loud. This is probably good from a protection standpoint, but it is very bad from a "discretely pull out my laptop in a board meeting, library, or classroom" standpoint.

If it weren't for the very loud velcro, I would have definitely given this product 5 stars.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment