High Sierra AT606 26 -Inch Wheeled Backpack with Removable Daypack

High Sierra Wheeled Backpack, BlackI have taken this bag through several countries and about 20,000 miles of travel so far... it has been a great choice! My only complaint is that it tends to tip over with the daypack attached if it is fully loaded, this is easy to avoid by habitually leaning the front of it against a wall if you have to let it go.

The large bag is an ideal size for a checked-bag on the plane, it will accomodate a weeks worth of clothes comfortably and is easy to close when full. The wheels are pretty rugged, being large and well-placed; I am careful with wheeled luggage after several broken pieces through the years but find these to be holding up well. The handle is sturdy and I haven't had any issues with it binding or sticking yet. There are large and comfortable carry handles on the top and side, making it easy to load/unload from vehicles and luggage racks. The shoulder straps hidden in the back panel are functional, though I wouldn't want to use them for more than a few minutes at a time; great if you encounter stairs in a subway station or hotel, but not a hiking pack of any kind.

The carry-on bag is a little on the small side, keeping a laptop and accessories and a DSLR is about all it will take; there is room for wallets, phones, passports and the like in the front compartment. The water bottle holder on the side is a fantastic place to keep an umbrella (I took it to London and was very glad for this). It stores nicely in the overhead bin on the plane.

My favorite coup with this pack so far has been at the left luggage storage in Paris and Dubai, when zipped together you only get charged for storing ONE piece of luggage! This will save you enough that the bag will pay for itself in about a year...

Overall my opinion is that this is the best solution for the frequent air traveler; it is easy to roll on pavement or concrete, you can always put it all on your back for a flight of stairs or unprepared surface, it is well-built and sturdy, it doesn't seem to show dirt easily. I have recommended it to my friends and family.

Got this bag last minute before a month long trip traveling around in Europe. This thing has survived the snow, falls, and so much abuse and it still looks like it's brand new. The best thing about it is the removable backpack. It's one of the best backpacks I've ever owned thanks to all the pockets and design.

Buy High Sierra AT606 26 -Inch Wheeled Backpack with Removable Daypack Now

I noticed that the luggage side view width is pretty big. It was hard to squeeze it into my trunk of my car.

The material is pretty strong. I use it for traveling for work and will be using it for my 2 week vacation. The detach backpack is great. When I get where I need to, I just detach the backpack off. Telescope works well.

The color is really pretty.

Read Best Reviews of High Sierra AT606 26 -Inch Wheeled Backpack with Removable Daypack Here

I bought this bag a couple of months ago, for a planned extended trip across Asia. When using it on a short test run to Mexico, a front zipper malfunctioned, the "teeth" keep randomly splitting open... even when very lightly filled. After a couple of weeks of trying to resolve this, they are proving to be incredibly slow in responding, and not helpful. The bag may prove to be worthless, unless they get back to me very soon with a solution.

Things happen, and I understand that this bad zipper is just a bit of bad luck, but bad customer service is not an accident, and not necessary. They have lost a customer here.

Want High Sierra AT606 26 -Inch Wheeled Backpack with Removable Daypack Discount?

1. Right on time, but wrong color. Subtract one star.

2. Measured existing back packs and luggage, and read reviews, but 26" plus an 8" depth means this thing is really BIG! Subtract one star.

3. Putting this on your back? Only in a desperate moment when you have time to unzip and pull out the straps, and can't do it any other way! Imagine putting a suitcase on your back. That's it.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment