Dora the Explorer Map & Plush Backpack PURPLE

Dora the Explorer Map & Plush Backpack PURPLEWe were worried after reading the negative reviews of dangerous chemicals... but this back pack is wonderful. I cannot find this warning others speak of inside her bag. There is no odor with the bag. It is lined with a thin nylon type material that should be great for cleaning up messes. It is big enough for my daughter to fit her light-weight blankie, small stuffed animal, snacks and a few small toys in. She also keeps unfolding the map, pretends to study it and puts it away again. So cute! We are very pleased.

I bought this for my 21 month old granddaughter, who loves to watch Dora the Explorer. She loves "backpack and map" and shows it to the tv screen when Dora is on. Very cute toy, well made also. Worth every penny =)

Buy Dora the Explorer Map & Plush Backpack PURPLE Now

My little 3 yr old angel Breana went through a Dora phase. She still likes dora don't get me wrong, but she kept talking about backpack and map and i found dora bags in stores like toys r us, target, kids stores you know? So i went online, and I Found this one (that wasn't sold out, that this place made sure they had in stock). It got here when promised, no surprises, very roomy in there for other dora toys and/or books or whatever your child wants to put in there. Thank you to the Hobby company who sent this so quickly. I will definitely look on your site first. Thank you so much.

Read Best Reviews of Dora the Explorer Map & Plush Backpack PURPLE Here

Dora's backpack was great. It looks just like the one that Dora has on TV. My Granddaughter totes it everywhere.

Want Dora the Explorer Map & Plush Backpack PURPLE Discount?

My 2yr old is a huge Dora fan!! Always talking about Backpack!!! She absolutely loves it and the size is perfect!! I'm so happy I bought this one for her!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment