Skip Hop Zoo Backpack and Lunchie- Fox

Skip Hop Zoo Backpack and Lunchie- FoxFashionable but not too big or small. My son loves it. Fits everything I need and still is light enough for him to carry. Great product and arrived on expected date.

these backpacks are super cute. they are well made and a great value. i got the backpack and matching lunchbag for my 3 year old for preschool. the lunch bag is the perfect size for his lunch, the backpack is a little big for him...but still works. he will be able to use them through kindergarten and possibly 1st grade...if he doesn't get tired of them! they will certainly last.

Buy Skip Hop Zoo Backpack and Lunchie- Fox Now

I think this backpack is so cute, however, it is about 1 inch too small. My son has a standard size folder that he has to have for K3 and it's too big for the backpack. This was given to him as gift with the lunch bag. I feel bad that he won't be able to use it for school.

Read Best Reviews of Skip Hop Zoo Backpack and Lunchie- Fox Here

Love it works perfectly for my 18 month old, so many compliments and perfect size. The fox tail do fall off a week in, from just normal use from adults. Took to be stitched on more securely. Hope we get heaps of wear from both items!

Want Skip Hop Zoo Backpack and Lunchie- Fox Discount?

Once again Skip Hop impresses me. Quality construction and adorable designs. I bought these for my 18 month old and they were a little big, but in a few months they fit just fine. We have used these for about 6 months now and they still look new. No loose threads, even the decorative zipper pulls are still in one piece. The insulation lining in the lunch box isn't particularly thick, but it still seems to keep things cold until lunch time. Definitely worth paying a little more for such good quality and design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment