SuperME cape backpack

SuperME Ninja Cape BackpackThe SuperMe backpack was instant hit at our house for both Mom & child! The backpack appears to be super durable and very well made. I love that all the "extras" for the kids don't interfer with the usefulness of the actual backpack. The buckles have reflectors on them which I think is a nice addition! My son shouldn't have any trouble fitting what he needs for preschool into this backpack. Now on to the important part! My son LOVES this backpack!! With one zip, the cape appears!! Pull out the eye mask from its convienient slot and you have an instant SuperHero!! Great Job SuperME!!

I ordered this backpack for my 4 year old superhero, and she just adores it. the cape and mask are so much fun and she loves the neat patches. I like that it is made of sturdy material that cleans up easily. The only negative things I can say are that the buckles are a little hard for her to undo herself which is frustrating for her, and that I wish it was a tad bigger so she could use it for school next year. But it is the perfect size to cart her action figures around in, which she has been doing all over town and getting tons of compliments. Check out our blog: for more details and photos!

Buy SuperME cape backpack Now

We bought two of these backpacks, one for our son and one for our nephew. They both love them. My son loves to bring his lunch to school in his backpack, and my nephew loves wearing his with the cape and mask on everywhere he goes. At Thanksgiving, the first thing he had his teacher write that he's thankful for was his SuperMe Backpack. He absolutely loves dressing up as his own superhero and running around playing with it. I love that this is both a practical backpack and a great tool that allows kids to be creative and to feel confident in themselves. The mask is a great addition to the backpack and the patch is super cute. The material is very strong but super lightweight, which is great for the kids. Overall, these were great purchases. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying more of these as gifts.

Read Best Reviews of SuperME cape backpack Here

My son received the SuperMe backpack for Christmas and it was an instant hit! At 3 1/2, he is in a MAJOR superhero phase right now and I love the idea of feeding his interest without swathing my preschooler in Spiderman branding. He loves the bright colors and couldn't WAIT to show off the cape at school. In fact, his backpack was his first show and tell item. He's also had a lot of fun switching out the badge and put on the Frosty one after a recent blizzard.

As a mom, I love the roomy main compartment, especially the small netting pocket so little stuff doesn't get lost at the bottom! The backpack is durable and well made but light to carry.

We are SUPER fans for SuperME!

Want SuperME cape backpack Discount?

When my son Hunter opened his package he screamed with delight ! This book bag is so unique, colorful, and also durable! Hunter has been attached to his bag and carries it every where I am a big fan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment