ClaireChase Jumbo Laptop Bak-Pack

ClaireChase Jumbo Laptop Bak-PackReceived this fullleather back-pack. Beautiful full leather bag exceeded my expectations! The Cafe color is a very deep and beautiful color. There are plenty of interior pocket's, as well as one zippered compartment on the outside front flap. A full size lap-top computer can fit within the interior of the backpack. The interior is padded specifically for a full-size lap-top computer. I was looking for a full-leather replacement bag for over-night trips, as well as everyday use for shopping, and carrying full day trip items.

This full leather bag far exceeded my expectations!

Abosolutely a beautifully designed and functional leather back-pack.

This bag is the largest backpack I have come across, besides the David King & Co. Oversize Laptop Backpack, and I have looked at hundreds. This bag retails for about $600.00, so to get it for $200.00 is a steal. The leather is top quality and it looks great. Now, I can tell you this bag is slightly heavy at six pounds. I am 5'5" and 130 pounds, so what I did was buy some guitar cushion straps and I put them on the straps of the backpack, and I promise I don't feel a thing. I also had to make additional holes in the straps which was not complicated at all. It fits a 14" laptop perfectly within the space designed. A 17" fits as well, but the velcro strap will not go over the laptop unless you stretch it. With my laptop in the backpack, I was also able to fit a five pocket binder and three well sized textbooks. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a great leather backpack and to anyone that wants to buy one backpack and never have to buy another one again.

Buy ClaireChase Jumbo Laptop Bak-Pack Now

I originally purchased this for myself, and after recieving it, found that it was too heavy for me. I was going to return it, and my husband caught a glimpse of it, so guess who has the Bak-Pack now... He loves it. And it is total Class. Now I need to find one thats right for me

Thanks again

Read Best Reviews of ClaireChase Jumbo Laptop Bak-Pack Here

Beautiful bag not capable of holding 17 inch laptop.

Looks fantastic and is everything I expected from the pictures I saw. It however falls extremely short on being able to hold a 17" laptop.

I sadly will have to test the return route.

Want ClaireChase Jumbo Laptop Bak-Pack Discount?

This bag looks great and is very functional. I carry around a huge HP laptop for work as a product designer and an Ipad for personal use and it all fits very nicely. The only thing I don't like about it is the shoulder straps. I had to punch holes to adjust to my height otherwise it would be hanging around the back of my knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment