Dora the Explorer Sling Tote Bag

Dora the Explorer Sling Tote BagMy 2 year old daughter loves this bag since its perfect for her to carry around. The only thing I had to fix was the strings. They have plastic snaps that kept coming apart when either she or I tried putting the bag on our shoulders. Superglue was the quick fix since I really have no reason to ever take the strings off of this bag. I just glued the plastic snaps together so I don't have to repeatedly snap them together.

i bought this gift for my daughter and she hasn't opened it yet but i'm sure she'll love it (7 days til her bday!)it came as described in the description and very timely too!

Buy Dora the Explorer Sling Tote Bag Now

My daughter is 2 and she had a lot of fun putting her "stuff" in here. She loves Dora. Seems to be durable enough so far. For the price though, how could you complain. If it makes it through my 2 year old lugging it around I will be super impressed.

Read Best Reviews of Dora the Explorer Sling Tote Bag Here

I got this as part of a Dora themed birthday gift. I know little girls love bags they can collect things in. She did like the gift and she uses it often when she visits family or just to carry around the house with her favorite toys.

Want Dora the Explorer Sling Tote Bag Discount?

Great for ballet and tap shoes. I did find a similar bag for a lot less money in amazing savings though. Nonetheless great bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment