Green Soft Sleeve for 13.3 Inch Acer Aspire Timeline AS3810TZ-4880 Apple MacBook MB466LL / A Apple

Green Soft Sleeve for 13.3 Inch Acer Aspire Timeline AS3810TZ-4880 Apple MacBook MB466LL / A Apple MacBook MC240LL / A Apple MacBook Air MC234LL / A Sony VAIO VGN-SR430J / B + SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage WristbandI love this laptop sleeve. It fits around my 13 inch mac perfectly. I keeps it from getting scratched and dirty while it is in my bag. It also soft to the touch both on the outside and in. It has a foamy feel to it. The flap that that closes the sleeve doesn't latch, but it still keeps the laptop safe from falling out. The only thing that I was worried about was the size. At first it appeared too small, but once I tried to put the computer in it, it fit perfectly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment