New Black Computer Backpack / Laptop Organizer S-Kross By Swiss Travel Products

New Black Computer Backpack / Laptop Organizer S-Kross By Swiss Travel ProductsNot the most padded bag for a laptop. However, I can't really think of anything that I do not like about this product. I think it is a a great product so far.

I purchased this nice looking backpack in April 2012, used it five days a week carrying a laptop, a 20 oz Thermos bottle, and occasional books. After 3 months of use, the shoulder belt broke. I would not recommend this.

Buy New Black Computer Backpack / Laptop Organizer S-Kross By Swiss Travel Products Now

I needed a backpack that was large and that could carry my macbook with a ton of padding. Well this wasn't it, the pictures are deceiving. First off the backpack is very very small, and the laptop pocket had no padding at all or let alone a trap to hold it down like most bags have. I felt like I wasted my cash on this...

Read Best Reviews of New Black Computer Backpack / Laptop Organizer S-Kross By Swiss Travel Products Here

I bought this for a trip to Europe and didn't want a student looking pack. It arrived today and I must say, the quality is high and the appearance is very good. It has two main pockets, one lightly padded for a laptop and a second, larger one, for everything else. It has a smaller front pocket and two side pockets. It has a lot of room in both main pockets. It looks like a nice piece of luggage and is for sure priced below comparable items, i.e. a bargain.

Want New Black Computer Backpack / Laptop Organizer S-Kross By Swiss Travel Products Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment