Hello Kitty Small Backpack

Hello Kitty Small BackpackThe quality of this backpack is very good, and has good construction. I either did not read all of the details carefully, or they were not all disclosed, which is why I gave this a low rating. I wanted a Hello Kitty Backpack for my daughter for school, that isn't like everyone else's~and it wasn't! This is because you CANNOT even fit a school folder in it because of the small size. It is great to take with for sporting events, or day outings where many clothing changes are not needed, but I wouldn't even recommend for the beach, because you could not fit a beach towel in it either~just a bathing suit. So, we purchased a fun backpack, and still had to purchase something else for school use.

My 18 month old grand baby loves her backpack. Its well made, durable and the zippers haven't failed. Will look for more "Hello Kitty" things through you.

Buy Hello Kitty Small Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment