Oakley Men's Flak Pack Xl

Oakley Mens X-Large Flak BackpacksI'll admit: I'm a bit of a backpack snob or connoisseur. I replace them frequently as soon as they start to lose shape or fray. I often get them replaced under warranty if they start to fail. My normal brand has been Swiss Gear most recently.

I am very pleased with this backpack. I liked the looks online, but as soon as I got it, I thought this backpack was going to be too small. It is also quite light weight. I was also a bit concerned that the backpack might be flimsy being as light weight as it is. The backpack is not flimsy.

It doesn't have a nice pre-formed shape as shown in the pictures but does hold shape quickly and hold its shape once used a few times. There are three large pockets large enough for a small laptop. I've loaded this thing up with far more than I could ever fit in my SwissGear Computer Backpack (Black), even though it looks larger.

There are only two knocks I have on this backpack-first, it has a smell-a plastic smell. It almost smells like perm solution. I'm hoping the smell fades. Second, it doesn't contain an internal zippable pocket that can be used for small items, change, (I know, who uses cash anymore or coins?) But I do have a need for a small zippable pocket.

Otherwise, fully recommended! It gets a lot of positive comments when others see me carrying it, is very light weight and does the job well, and in a very organized way.

I spent all summer searching for a backpack for college this fall that would fit my 17" HP Pavilion laptop. It is extremely hard to find a bag that will fit a large laptop plus 3 to 4 textbooks and notebooks and accessories. I thought this would be the perfect bag but to my HUGE disappointment, my laptop does not fit in the designated laptop pocket! It does fit in the main compartment, but it is a very tight squeeze, the corners are poking hard on the bag so I'm praying the material is strong and doesn't tear. With that said, even with my laptop in the main compartment, 4 textbooks, 2 notebooks, plus accessories...I still have tons of room! The bag looks way smaller than what it really is (despite the laptop issue). I have the solar green bag and it is much brighter green than the picture on the website, almost fluorescent! Despite my laptop not fitting the way I would like, I love the bag and it has tons of room and it looks awesome, so I am keeping it. I recommend this bag if you have a large class load with lots of books and a laptop smaller than 17".

Buy Oakley Men's Flak Pack Xl Now

Great buy, looks just like the picture and not as small as it seems or as some say, is the perfect size and fits other 17-inch laptop, but I have no recommendations for this purchase, I am 100% satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Oakley Men's Flak Pack Xl Here

Except for the sternum straps (one fell off and I didn't notice) is an amazing and very spacious back pack. I love it!!!!

Want Oakley Men's Flak Pack Xl Discount?

I bought this backpack for a trip out of the country. I liked that it had a padded section for ipad/laptops. It is a good size, large enough to hold a fair amount of stuff but not enormous. Its good quality and I loved the colors. The only thing is the straps are wide for me. It is a men's backpack and I'm a small framed 5ft 2in woman. The support strap that comes across the chest comes off easily if it is not buckled. It fell off several times in the airport when I was in a hurry and just threw one strap over a shoulder. Overall I am pleased with the purchase though. I would recommend

0 comments:

Post a Comment