Herschel Supply Co Pop Quiz Backpack

Herschel Pop Quiz Black FA 12This backpack is great. Its everything you'd expect from a backpack: strong straps, easy adjustments, and many pockets to store things. However I do agree with the other reviewer that the zipper does get stuck sometimes and thats something you probably dont want to deal with especially if youre rushing out of class.

I bought this backpack due to its stylish design and less about its utilitarian features. I use it only for school so that is my perspective of this product. One thing that really bugs me about this backpack is the sunglasses pouch located at the top. Its basically just a pocket that has no sidewalls supporting it. If you happen to have books in your bag, theres a pretty good chance youll smash your glasses if they ever slide forward (like if you set your backpack on a desk too fast). And if youre not using the pouch, then it just gets in the way of you getting to the things you need.

Another thing that irks me a little is the two front pockets. Theres only enough room for pens/pencils and a calculator. I keep a graphing calculator in the back front pocket and anything I put in the front pocket gets squished by it.

Other than the things mentioned above, this backpack is definitely something I'd recommend to someone else to buy. The durability is there and I can see myself using this backpack for a couple years without worrying that itll fall apart on me. I knew that I'd be carrying a lot of books in my bag and it does the job fine in that regard. The pin stripe inner lining is pretty sweet as well.

This backpack is beautiful in the outside and much more in the inside. The inner area is all cushioned so you can protect your laptop or tablet. There are lots of pockets and inside them there are specific places for pens and keys, there are also some see -through mesh pockets that helps you to find things quickly. I just believe they could lower the price without losing quality.

Buy Herschel Supply Co Pop Quiz Backpack Now

I really like the color and the concise design. The inner design is very practical that it can contain much more than I expected. But the design of the zipper is not very good. As zippers are hiden under a piece of farbric, it is hard to open them. A packbag at this price should not have such problem....

Read Best Reviews of Herschel Supply Co Pop Quiz Backpack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment