Pokemon Black and White Backpack / Tote

Pokemon Black and White Backpack / ToteWhat would one expect from a 17 dollar backpack. The ones we had before, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek lasted a long time, this one however was broken within 8 hours.

Got this backpack for my 8 year old son and he was so exited when I bought it for him. However after 1 Month both zippers broke and we can not get it replaced, don't waste your Money !

Buy Pokemon Black and White Backpack / Tote Now

One of the worst purchases I made.. for $34 plus item it is very bad quality. AND i'm now having to pay postage to send the darn thing back.. NOT a happy customer!!!

Read Best Reviews of Pokemon Black and White Backpack / Tote Here

My son was really excited about his new backpack for school. I, however, felt like it was poorly made and knew that the zipper wouldn't last long and it didn't. We have had the backpack for one month and the zipper is already broken.

Want Pokemon Black and White Backpack / Tote Discount?

Want to add a little more excitement to my 5-yr-old's big day Kindergarten, we spent at least 20 minutes on Amazon picking his new backpack. He loves Pokemon and this is just perfect. Perfect size for a 5-year-old. My 8-year-old wants one too, but I think it is a bit small for him. So, we only order one. It arrives within a week. We have only used it for a few days and it looks great so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment