(13 Black Ver 2) sony vaio cases Laptop Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Sony Vaio 12 Inch Sony Vaio 13

(13 Black Ver 2) sony vaio cases Laptop Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Sony Vaio 12 Inch Sony Vaio 13 Inches 14.1 Inch 15 Inches + SumacLife TM Wisdom Courage WristbandI have the 14.1" sony vaio, and i bought the blue color sleeve. Is pretty good fit, extra room for me to store cable. Front zipper allow me to put USB Drive. Sometimes I even put key in there. Overall it keep my notebook safe from scratch. Very good purchase. For the price it is worth the purchase.

I ordered this case over a month ago. It took over two weeks for the case to arrive, and when it did it was the wrong size.

They told me that if I sent it to them, they would send me the correct case, though in a different color as they don't have the case in the color and size I ordered. So, I had to pay extra money to send them the case back. That was about two weeks ago. I haven't heard from them since, nor have any faith that I'll receive my case.

Besides the horrible customer service, the product itself seemed very flimsy and poorly made.

It's worth paying the extra money for a better product from a more reliable source. I wish I had done so.

Buy (13 Black Ver 2) sony vaio cases Laptop Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Sony Vaio 12 Inch Sony Vaio 13 Now

there is a HUGE design flaw with this product. I have a green cover with red lining. The red lining bled on my computer. Now I have a huge red streak on the surface of my laptop. I didn't get the cover wet or anything that would cause this problem. Who knows maybe I just got a bad one. Regardless, it is a design flaw and I do not suggest you buy this product and take the chance. Might as well wrap your computer in a towel and a plastic bag.

Read Best Reviews of (13 Black Ver 2) sony vaio cases Laptop Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Sony Vaio 12 Inch Sony Vaio 13 Here

I got the orange and green 12" sleeve. It seems a little loose on my 12" ibook and the colors are very, very vibrant. Also, the seam where the grey piping comes together looks very sloppy... Other than that it's an okay sleeve. It's one of the cheapest I was able to find, which is reflected in the quality, but it also does it's job and protects my laptop, which is it's ultimate purpose anyway. So three stars!

Want (13 Black Ver 2) sony vaio cases Laptop Neoprene Case Bag Sleeve for Sony Vaio 12 Inch Sony Vaio 13 Discount?

I ordered this for my 12" Vaio and I found it nice to use. Light and resistant. It keep my notebook safe from scratch... Very happy with it... I use it everyday... =) I would recommend it for the price you have to pay for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment