Designer Sleeve 14" Laptop Case 60's Butterfly with FREE matching Laptop Skin

Designer Sleeve 14' Laptop Case 60's Butterfly with FREE matching Laptop SkinI purchased this product based on the design, but the quality is there. I have washed the designer sleeve twice and there has been no fading of colors and it still looks new! I'm very pleased...

Upon arrival I noticed how vivid the colors are. The neoprene is high quality which aids in shock absorption. I dropped my computer the other day on the hard concrete by the pool. (klutz) I was lucky that it was in the sleeve at the time! There was not any damage to the computer. This item beautiful well designed and practical! Great buy!

Buy Designer Sleeve 14" Laptop Case 60's Butterfly with FREE matching Laptop Skin Now

The nice thing about the Designer Sleeve is that I cant tell that it will last. The images on the sleeve are not silk screen like that NY brand, so the colors will stay more vibrant and vivid for years to come. I own two Designer Sleeves and I would reccomend them to anyone who is trying to protect their investment.

Read Best Reviews of Designer Sleeve 14" Laptop Case 60's Butterfly with FREE matching Laptop Skin Here

It was just too big for my 13" ultra book, and the cords that i put in the outside pocket felt too bulky within this bag. the picture quality however is really really good not disappointed with the quality of the item at all. I wound up ordering the executive version of this bag with same wave print and I am much much happier.

Want Designer Sleeve 14" Laptop Case 60's Butterfly with FREE matching Laptop Skin Discount?

currently tugging this sleeve around, I love it, it came with a laptop sticker for my computer so no scratches on it, love the colours, the extra zipper for the cables. awesome neoprene sleeve

Save 78% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment