Navy Ipod Mp3 School Sling Backpack

Navy Ipod Mp3 School Sling Backpack
  • Pack is uniquely shaped
  • A zip pocked in front
  • An audio pocket inside and headphone outlet on top
  • A detachable phone pocket on the strap
  • A mesh pocket on one side

When I bought this, i thought it was smaller, yesterday I received it and my surprise was that the actual size is not so small, as i was expected, but it's ok I mean, you can put a couple of books maybe a mini laptop and a jacket and you're ready to go. The color is true to the picture (at least the grey with navy blue) it has a patch that reads "H20" so that means it is impermeable, but I haven't test it. The design is pretty cool

and that was my main reason to buy this, so I'm happy, this is a good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment