Asolo Gear Aerator Daypack

Asolo Gear Aerator DaypackThis bag is great, I had no problem with it so far and I use it all the time. The way the back is design really helps minimize the back sweat on a hot day :)

This is a decent pack and has been made well except for the outer pocket zipper. After only a couple of months the zipper on the outside pocket began to come out. It was glued and taped in (not sewn) for water resistance, and it pulled right out. Disappointing. The bag has continually been used since then with no other issues and has held up well with lots of life left in it (except the outer pocket which is useless now). I expected Asolo products to hold up much better and I am glad I got a great deal on it and didn't pay the MSRP of $90 (I think I paid $40 over a year ago).

Buy Asolo Gear Aerator Daypack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment