Incase Compact Backpack, Black (CL55302)

Incase Compact Backpack, BlackI was at first a bit skeptical of this backpack but after reading the other reviews on amazon I decided to buy it. I will never regret it. I'm currently a University student and this backpack has everything I need. It fits three textbooks, a few spirals, an iPad and a MacBook Pro with ease. One of my favorite things about this is how well it sits on my shoulders. I walk around all day with it on my back and at times it feels like it is not even there.

The only complaint I can think of is the nylon adjustable straps. They come loose far to easily, but with a few safety pins I was able to prevent them from sliding down at all.

I love this backpack. The laptop pocket fits my 13 inch MacBook Pro perfectly, and has enough room for my textbooks/notebooks/folders. There is also an iPad sleeve/pocket. There are a few pockets on the inside of the backpack as well for USB cords, charger(s), and wireless mouse. I usually only carry the charger though, so I use the pockets for post-its, mini-stapler, etc. The thing I like the most about this backpack (next to its clean design) is the amount of padding. The bottom of the backpack is very well-padded, as well as the sides and the back. I know that even if I were to toss my backpack down, my laptop is protected... The inside laptop pocket is lined with plush faux-fur, for even more protection.

I had a JanSport backpack for years, and what I hated the most was its lack of padding to keep the backpack sturdy/standing. The backpack would sag, and to better describe it, it was more of a zippered sack to hold the contents together. The Incase Compact Backpack is a winner, esp. for students like myself. The only negative thing to this backpack is that the nylon adjustable straps do come loose easily. This is NOT to say that the strap itself will undo itself and you will have to re-insert the strap into the plastic thingamajig(?) to keep it together... Let's just say it's a bit too easy to adjust the straps. It hasn't bothered me too much though, because I'm small, and I keep the straps to its max shortest length anyhow. I've been a fan of Incase products since their first making of very first iPhone case, and yes, they're not cheap, but for what you get (style, quality, design), it's worth it... Even more so on Amazon where you can find many products for cheaper than at retail cost!

Buy Incase Compact Backpack, Black (CL55302) Now

I have a 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display packed inside a Thule cover. It fits in the bag's laptop slot like a glove just perfect. There is also a slot for my iPad and room to spare for other accessories. The compact form is also a plus on my crowded commute on the bus.

Read Best Reviews of Incase Compact Backpack, Black (CL55302) Here

I bought this after owning a few different Incase backpacks / slings

I was hoping for something similar to my sling backpack. As a backpack, it fit well while being carried. I'm a bigger person, so the sling pack doesn't fit me well unless warn like a single strap backpack. I thought this bag would be a perfect blend.

Internal storage is lacking. My sling pack has 4 mesh pockets. Good for portable hard drive, traveling access point, and power supply. This pack didn't have enough pockets. It barely had any for carrying more than the laptop and pens. No real pocket to even hold the power supply.

Overall, the quality is good. If you don't have to carry much with it, it's fine. If you have any cables, accessories, etc., you may want to look elsewhere. One of the reviews mentioned 3 textbooks and the laptop. I'm not sure that is possible, and likely not a review for this case.

Want Incase Compact Backpack, Black (CL55302) Discount?

This is most value for money backpack I've ever seen. It has very compact size and very capacious.

Very high quality materials, light weight, excellent ergonomics almost not felt behind.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment